Health and Safety Policies
Incorporated Blind Systems strives to keep ahead in its field for the advancement of new operating systems, technology and safety standards. As part of this policy, IBS maintains a continuing programme of training and retraining for fitting teams.
Likewise, as part of our commitment to staff and clients, we train our staff in all aspects of safety and all have the following qualifications.....
Our Environmental Policy
The Directors of Incorporated Blind Systems recognise their duty to take responsibility for environmental matters.
Consequently, we do everything in our power to ensure that our waste materials are recycled, and that our activities cause the minimum of environmental pollution.
The following five-point working policy clearly demonstrates our commitment:
- IBS is a member of SEPA and holds a certificate for the disposal of non-toxic waste
- IBS is working to minimise waste in all spheres of its industry
- IBS recycles waste packaging materials of all kinds where possible
- IBS recycles all aluminium waste
- IBS uses timber identified as only from sustainable forests
Get in Touch
For further information about these policies, please get in touch.